Sunday, June 17, 2012

Great News!

I have hiked for the past 8 days straight - with no knee issues.  A little bit of strain but nothing to speak of.  Yesterday I went down into the Niagara Gorge with the Bruce Trail hikers and the hike lasted 2 hours and 20 minutes.  It is very rocky and rough down there but time goes fast because you are spending so much time watching where you are going to step next.  Today I hiked along the Welland Canal with the hikers again.  It was like a hike in the park compared to yesterday's gorge hike - and in fact, it was in a park :)

There are no pictures to share because on Friday, I was going to take some pictures of where I hike at work  along the 12 Mile Creek in St Catharines, but I forgot my camera on top of my locker, and I went back in on Saturday morning to retrieve it so that I could take pictures of the Gorge hike and it was gone.  So tomorrow I will post a notice at work and hopefully a honest person will return it.

If over the next two weeks the knee pain stays away, then I will be booking my flights.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your knee has recovered so well, Tim! Sounds great and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your camino!
    Not so good for your camera, but those are much more easily replaced :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tim. That is Great News!!! I am happy for you that your knee feels better! Camino de Santiago is approching!! I hope you will get your camera back!

    ReplyDelete