Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hang on Tight - Here I Go!

No fancy pictures - no jokes.

I am going.  Flying from Toronto to Madrid, Spain leaving on September 9th and arriving on September 10th.  Will make my way to Leon and will rest for two days before embarking on a reduced Camino - planning on covering 319 kms - which is still a good walk!  If everything goes well, I should arrive in Santiago on September 29 - spend two days there - and then fly back on October 1st.  Wish me luck - I will need it!

3 comments:

  1. You beauty!
    Go well, and above anything else, enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go well and safely, my friend!
    Have the time of your life!
    You'll be in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooooooww! I am so proud of you! And I wish you everything good on your way to the apostel! Beautiful scenery, good walkes, encounters and friendship with other pilgrims! Buen Camino Tim! You are acutally doing it now! I will be thinking of you and following this blog!

    ReplyDelete