Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pictures, Part 1

Not sure how to organize these pictures, so I am going to do it by how I travelled.  At the bottom of each picture, I will leave a caption.  Remember that if you click on the picture, it will enlarge.  More pictures in Part 2.

Where I spent my first two nights in Leon
My first marker - just outside my hotel




Leon had lots of large statues

The Camino does provide - found this in Leon

They were not serving the Pilgrim's meal
Leon had lots of parks


Another Statue
There were markers everywhere


The skinniest apartment building ever!
Pilgrim statute in Leon resting his feet
Another Marker - should not get lost if there are this many markers


He was thinking the same things I was - OMG, how did I get into this?
Thought I would join him



Awesome scenery
You can see the trail


Very hilly




Blue skies to kill for
Kathy from Texas
You can see the tail as it winds through the hills
First of many large churches








Frank from Texas - met in Leon and walked to Santiago with him and Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment