Sunday, March 25, 2012

I went off the anti-inflammatory pills last Sunday and by Wednesday was noticeably limping again - so back on the pills.  I went to physio-therapy three times last week and am scheduled to go again this week three times.  I  walked 5 days last week including today when I walked with the Hiking Club for the first time since hurting my knee.  It was a very beautiful day here today, about 14C and very sunny.  That being said, there were only five hikers out today.  I suspect it might have been that we just finished having 24 hours of rain and some folks may have thought we were doing trails today, but it was all on a paved path.  I took a few pictures which I will post below.




2 comments:

  1. So Charo has left for her Camino by now? Have you heard how things are going for her?
    I had a poncho for the rain; it went over my pack and I looked like a hunchback, ha ha!! The worst part of the rain for me was getting wet feet, increasing the chances of blisters. I pulled out the inner soles of my shoes each afternoon, and soles and shoes were all dry by the next day. But hey, you'll cope, because evryone does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not think that Charo is blogging her trip so I doubt I will hear from her. Because I hurt my knee, I have not hiked with the Bruce Trail folks for a month now - and that is where I would see Charo. I was thinking of her today - wondering how she was making out. Do you find yourself doing that - when you know someone is on the trail - think of them - wondering what they are going through? I guess the most we can do is to wish her good luck and hope that she is doing well. I do think she trained adequately

    ReplyDelete